We organize two types of seminars:
- INS Keynote Seminars, giving “carte blanche” to prestigious speakers, invited to present a broad survey of their research achievements, in a format accessible to a non specialist audience of general systems and cognitive neuroscientists
- INS Topical Seminars, which are more informal presentations aiming at introducing recent advancements in specific fields or illustrating technical approaches in more detail, always, of course, after a general introduction to the context and a fast survey of the state of the art.
Our keynotes and topical seminars for the years 2016/2017 can be found here.
NEXT SEMINARS 2017/2018
• Topical Seminar: ! Monday, 28th August 2017 10h30
Jean-Rémi KingNew York University, New-York, USA
Identifying the neural architecture of human cognition (abstract here)
• Keynote Seminar: ! Wednesday, 27th September 2017 14.00
Rafael MalachDepartment of Neurobiology, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel
Neuronal “Ignitions” underlying human perceptual awareness
• Joint INS / INT Keynote Seminar: Thursday, 9th November 2017 14.00, ! special room: Gastaut seminar room @INT
Stefano PanzeriItalian Institute of Technology – IIT, Neural Computation Lab, Rovereto, Italy
PAST SEMINARS 2017/2018
For more informations, presentation material or proposing speakers to invite, please contact the INS seminars organizers: