I am a PhD student fellow in TNG team since November 2013.
I'm currently working on the computational modeling of different brain states, mainly on resting-state:
- 2015 - 2016 Resting-state modeling of pathological brain (epilepsy)
- 2014 - 2015 Resting-state modeling in aging
- 2013 - 2014 Resting-state modeling in healthy brain
Investigation of the stationarity of the structural and functional connectivity in healthy brain
Past Research Activities:
- 2013, May-September Engineer Assistant, ONERA, Salon-de-Provence, France.
Contribution to the modeling of induced velocities across a helicopter rotor.
- 2012, January-June Engineer Assistant, LMPT CNRS UMR 7350, Université de Tours, Tours, France.
Mathematic Modeling: application to the example of the road traffic.
Courtiol J, Perdikis D, Petkoski S, Müller V, Huys R, Sleimen-Malkoun R & Jirsa VK, The multiscale entropy: Guidelines for use and interpretation in brain signal analysis, Journal of Neuroscience Methods (2016), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jneumeth.2016.09.004
- in preparation PhD in Neurosciences; INS INSERM UMR_S 1106, Aix-Marseille Université, Marseille, France.
- 2010-2013 Master's degree in Advanced Mathematics; Université de Tours, Tours, France.
- 2007-2010 Bachelor's degree in Mathematics; Université de Tours, Tours, France.
- 2006-2007 CPGE MPSI, Lycée Marceau, Académie d’Orléans-Tours, Chartres, France.
- 2006 Baccalauréat in Sciences, mathematics' speciality, Lycée Silvia Monfort, Luisant, Académie d’Orléans-Tours, France.