The Virtual Brain Node 5 | 2-day Training Workshop in Marseille, 15th-16th May 2017
The workshop is dedicated to a theoretical and hands-on understanding of large-scale brain network modeling using the open source neuroinformatics platform The Virtual Brain (TVB). For the first time this workshop will be held over 2 days and will go more in depth regarding the hands-on modeling sessions along explicit use cases from resting state studies and clinical applications to epilepsy and stroke. Also for the first time we will offer in-depth training of fitting virtual brain models to human imaging data.
Workshop program overview:
- Theoretical background of large scale brain network modeling
– Architecture of The Virtual Brain (TVB)
– Interacting with TVB using GUI and Python interface
– Preprocessing neuroimaging data, or how to obtain a TVB dataset
– Fitting the brain model parameters to the functional data
– Modeling resting state network dynamics in fMRI
– Modeling stroke and recovery
– Modeling epilepsy and surgical interventions
– Modifying TVB code and implementing new features
– Bring your own data hands-on sessions: preprocessing and simulations
Further information and the registration form can be found HERE.
You can find the detailed program and other tips on the official event page.
Registration will be closed on April 20th.
For any questions please contact Viktor Sip ().